Final Exam format
The final exam will be given on two days: Thursday, December 8 and Friday, December 9, 2016
Bring a number two pencil to the test for the scantron.
The final exam consists of five parts:
- Vocabulary and grammar - multiple choice: Students are to select the best answer considering grammar and vocabulary options
- Reading - multiple choice: Students are to read selections and select the best answer to multipe choice comprehehsion questions written in Spanish.
- Listening - multiple choice: Students will hear several listening prompts. They will select the best answer according to what they hear.
- Speaking - oral interview: I will ask students questions based on the information and themes covered in each chapter. Students will be given a limitied time period in which to respond. Students should remember to demonstrate the highest level of proficiency they can.
- Writing - short answer: Students will be given a list of written prompts or questions. They will write responses utilizing vocabulary and structures learned in the course. Students should remember to demonstrate the highest level of proficiency they can.